Re: [Harp-L] Let's talk about head "shakes" or something else

In a message dated 4/27/05 8:38:20 PM, mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Clearly you can't please all of the people all of the time but it
> would be nice not to have these sorts of reactionary flame fests in our
> inboxes.  I do appreciate that today's list traffic hasn't been at all
> off.  People have just moved on and done the one thing they can do, post
> about something they care about

    After some time on the list, it becomes much easier to ignore the
ignorance and to try to assimilate the constant flow of great information that rolls
through there every day. I've been a member for 6 or 7 years now and have
learned to slide on by the stuff that we don't need. This is a great list and the
people in charge of it do a wonderful job of keeping it that way.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb