[Harp-L] Internet blues radio

Just a reminder, I am back on the air this week. You
can check out the station (WFDU) at www.wfdu.fm, or
check my "On The Air" page on my website -
www.dennisgruenling.com

Tune in directly from the WFDU webpage, or from warp
radio (warpradio.com) and search the call letters
"wfdu". My show is on Thursdays from 1:00 - 3:45 EST
as long as I am in town.

This week I will focus on acoustic blues, and blues on
the Mercury label. Barry Sheffield, WFDU Program
Director, is welcoming any (hopefully positive)
feedback from online listeners...his email link is on
the bottom of the "Station Management" page of the
WFDU website.

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com