http://www.harpsax.com

From: "Robert Paparozzi" <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
....the answer used to be
GOLDEN MELODY!

Is that still THE answer OB Guys????? let us know if that's changed on the new GM's......thanx to all

----- Original Message ----- From: "drori hammer"

My question is : is it absolutely neccessary to have your harp specifically "set up" for overblowing, or can I use my regular harps . What I am trying to understand is if it`s just my technique that`s wrong or if I need to alter my harps. ( I might add that I am clueless as to all matters of tweaking and repairing harps)
The harps I am using at the moment are mostly Hering vintage 1923s and some Hohner MBs and Big River`s. Is it possible to OB on these without major tweaking?