[Harp-L] (Magc Dick Question)

Hi,

I'm learning how to play Cruisin for a love By J. Geils band
And I have a question regarding the studio version and the live full house version
on the studio version it is in The key of G palyed on a G harp in first position
on the live version it semms to be in a different key which I think is A cause my  A harp sounds right played in first postion but on the live version it goes into an extended jam at the end and i can't seem to get that Part to sound right. Does anybody know if there' a key switch when it goes into fast jam at the end?

Not yet Magic
Chuck