RE: [Harp-L] Rod Piazza in Pittsburgh

They are in Rhode Island at "Chans" this Saturday.  I'll be there.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of samblancato
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:06 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Rod Piazza in Pittsburgh

Hey Folks,

My girlfriend and I caught Rod Piazza and the Mighty Flyers this past
Tuesday night at a club just outside Pittsburgh and, once again, they were
stupendous.  Rod's playing was better than I've ever heard and the rest of
his band was smokin'. His current guitarist, Henry Carvajal, is just
incredible. The Mighty Flyers came through the Burgh about 3 years ago with
the same band line-up but they seem to have improved a great deal, or maybe
it was just a better night for them.  Anyway, I recommend catching them if
they come to a club near where any of you live.  Even if you have to drive a
ways, it's worth it.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh