[Harp-L] St. Louis Harmonica Jam Camp was a blast

Last weekend, I attended Jon Gindick's Harmonica Jam
Camp in St. Louis.  It was a fantastic experience.  I
want to thank everyone involved, particularly the
instructors:  Dennis Gruenling, Adam Gussow, John
Costa, Mark Wilson, and Jon Gindick --- you guys were
fabulous!  Also, many thanks to the Piping Hot Buttery
Biscuits of Blues, a hot blues band.

At the Jam Camp, I had a personal 1-on-1 lesson from
Dennis Gruenling, and he started me bending while
tongue blocking within about 5 minutes!  Dennis is a
super player and teacher, one of the very best!  And,
what a blast it was to enjoy top players such as
Dennis and Adam jamming together.

The St. Louis Jam Camp was a chance for me to meet and
play with other harp players, and to jam with the
band.  We all made a lot of new friends last weekend.
I highly recommend the Harmonica Jam Camp to harp
players of all levels.  You will certainly learn
techniques to help you to become a better harp player
at Jon's Jam Camp.

Mike