[Harp-L] Danger in Dallas????

Tim Dougherty must have grown up on an army base.  There isn't one club in Dallas or Ft. Worth that is located in a "dangerous" area;  his reference to the Hole In The Wall as located in the latter is pretty laughable. I've lived here for over 20 years (as has Hash B), and I can't think of anyplace I've played or visited in that time I would categorize as dangerous, including clubs on the city's Southside. If he wants dangerous he needs to visit part of Chicago, like South Halstead, to get a little perspective.

When it comes to club references in Big D, Hash is the best reference.  Or give me shout.....TOM ELLIS/Tom's Mics