[Harp-L] Suzuki ProMaster Reeds?

Dear List,

Has anyone else had problems with Suzuki Promaster reeds sticking when playing them hard? I really like these harps and they're fine if I'm playing quietly/acoustically, but if I'm playing out with my band and need to lean on them a bit I periodically have a problem with reeds sticking (just long enough to screw up whatever progression I'm playing). Is it necessary re-gap them somehow? Maybe I'm just playing them too hard...

Best,
Grant K.