[Harp-L] Last Minute Big Apple Harp plug -tonite! Harpin Help & Mindy Benefit

I just picked up a last minute gig in Harlem at the new
DINOSAUR BBQ tonite.....oh BTW

If you ARE in NYC tonite, our good friend,
Steve Guyger is playing 7-10pm at Terra Blues on Bleecker St. in The Village. I've invited Steve up to my gig at the BBQ in Harlem 133rd St/12th Ave. I start at 10pm............GREAT Ribs!!
The BBQ is not in Full Tilt yet as they've just opened last month....mostly Solo Duos and Trios
Wed, Thurs & Fri only....

Tonite is Brian Charette - Organ/Bass
George Naha-Gtr Myself & a Drummer

Sunday's NJ "Harpin' Help" benefit for Kids with Cancer was a blast and Me & Steve closed the show with Gravenites "Born in Chicago"...I was in Heaven!

Finally, on a sadder note...Tues Nite in NYC May 3rd, 2005 at the BITTER END is a tribute to the legacy of the Talented Mindy Jostyn (Harp,Fiddle, Vocals Gtr).....Mindy died of Cancer Last Month and the New York Musicians and Fans will honor her with some music Tues......I'll be there paying respects

Y'all have a great Weekend,
best, rob