[Harp-L] Doug Randall

I just saw that Doug Randall has left us. The first time I came to SPAH he was one of the first to welcome me to this great community of wonderful people. During the conventions in Columbus, Dallas and St Louis I have been fortunate enough to get to know Doug better which was a pleasure indeed. He was a very kind and generous man, and a very good harp player. About six months ago I received a package from him, it contained a generous portion of his wonderful hot peppers, the best I have ever tasted, and a very cool shirt that I alway use when we gig. I had promised to send him a copy of our new CD when it is out, which is sometime next week, but that is too late. This reminds me of how fragile life is, and how much we take for granted. I was looking forward, and counting on, to see Doug again in Kansas City, but I won´t. The SPAH conventions will not be quite the same without Doug. Thank you Badman, for your great playing, kindness and encouragement. I will miss you!
Mikael

Mikael Backman Floragatan 8 S-941 51 Pitea +46 911-122 43 +46 70-392 36 95

http://www.ramblinminds.com/