Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Harp practice (warning--long)

smo-joe writes (snipped):

" I have this pet theory called "a couple drunk guys". Eons ago, there
were these guys who were cracking coal all day and that night they got
drunk. (btw, I also feel religion started this way)........

....Someone was ALWAYS pushing for more
tone, more sound, more timbre,  more feeling, more unusual combinations
of notes..........

......but there's nothing like being
yourself AND being known as 'You'.  There's a big difference between
being Joe Schmutalatz and Robt. (the  bon-vivant) Bonfiglio......

.....  Unlike Taco-Bell, where no matter what you order, the 'filler'
ingredients are all the same, WE are not the same."

.......very cool post, Smokey.   Loved it.  As usual you  give us much to
think about

Elizabeth