Subject: [Harp-L] Happy Anniversary Harp-l!

fjm writes (snipped):

"So here we are 365 days later.  It has been a year since harp-l  migrated
from our former hosting site vph to our current host,  rimuhosting.com....

.....This paragraph should be at the top.  In referring to harp-l  the
management I use the collective we.  There actually is a collective  we,
it's me and Ben  Nathanson.  Without Ben's continuing  partenership I would
be unwilling to tackle the day to day running of this  list. It's the
little things like not having the bounce traffic pile up in  the owner's
box because two people check it many times a day.  More than  that it's
being able to maintain a perspective because unlike in the past the  job of
listownership isn't one of isolation.  It's a shared  responsibility with
resources and abilities that far exceed my meager  contributions.  Finally
my apologies for the typos, no spell checker  here in the owner's box and
my typing as well as spelling skills are  definitely suspect.  fjm
harp-l-listowner"

....Well, I'M one of the fortunate people to have gotten on  board during the
last 365 days and, even better, gotten to know and  meet Ben personally.  He
is the BEST person (besides being a  phenomenal blues player) -- so how lucky
am I that he was part of my  introduction to the late-night Blues jams at
Buckeye?  I think we are all  in your debt too, for keeping the list running as
well as it does.
Thank YOU and Happy Anniversary,
Elizabeth