From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of sabatka@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 2:57 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Scales

Hi, as a blind guy it would be very helpful to have the scales I need to
practice in one place without a lot of stuff I must use my talking  computer
to read through.

Is there a list some place (key of C so we don't have to worry about sharps
and flats,) I could get the intervals for or just the notes in letters not
notes, the Pentatonic, blues scale (that one on the 4,5,6 holes with
overblows) and the Dorian, mixalidian and any other one may need to use like
the diminished or augmented scales?
If so...

I am new at this list and I am so happy to finally find it.  I have been
playing in blues bands for 40 years.  I have worked my way through Jerry
Portnoys Master Class set and will probably be working on Howard's New
Directions... for the rest of my life.  Then I got Mr. Hunters Jazz set(
some of that is not humanly possible,) .  How can there be so many
incredible players!  What a joy it is!

Thanks, Glenn (Blind Lemon Pledge) (grin )