[Harp-L] SPAH jazz jams

Hi, all-

I have been assigned the enjoyable task of MCing the jazz jams at SPAH KC this year. There will be a jazz jam on Thursday night immediately following the evening show. It should run from about 10:30 to 12:30, and on this night we have a trio (piano, bass and drums). There will be a jam with piano only on Friday night, again starting right after the evening show and going to 12:30.

You can bet that these jams will be diatonic friendly. If you are attending SPAH, please come by and call a tune.

George