[Harp-L] RECORDING GEAR/MAC/PC

Good morning folks,
	I have listened to quite a few of you out there and ya'll sound pretty darn
good.(love Jason's site and how he has set up live shows) I am fixin to buy
a new computer in a few months and I was wondering the type of recording
gear everyone is using and whether or not to continue the PC route or which
to MAC. I have heard that MAC is planning to start building PC's...Steve