[Harp-L] NEED CUSTOM HARPS FOR SPAH?

Hi Everyone,
I have ready to ship customized Marine Band's in the key of A, C, and F.
If you act quickly, you can have these in time for SPAH (August 16 through
20th). I only have one in each of these keys that are ready.
I think I could get a couple more ready in time in several keys. It takes
a whole days work to complete the process required to build a good custom
diatonic harmonica. Then it takes a few days or more to tune it several
times until the pitch of the reeds settle in. The sealing and finish
applied to the wood comb takes at least a week. I save time by getting
these ready in advance.
It's important to remember that when a player decides to switch to
custom's, they are not just buying a better instrument, but they are
getting tech support, and a guarantee that the instrument will be
maintained by me and kept in optimized condition.
Anyway, for more info you can check out my web site bobmeehan.net
or call me on the phone, or email.
Regards,
Bob Meehan
145 Keenan Ave