Re: [Harp-L] Scales

Glenn, I'm not sure if this will be helpful to you, but maybe you could make
use of the diatonic harp layout generator at Mike Will's Diatonic Reference
website.  Here's the URL if you're interested in finding out whether you can
use it:  http://www.angelfire.com/tx/myquill/HarpLayoutGenerator.html

Good luck!  [I love the "nick", too!]  :)))

Bobbie

At 03:57 PM 8/1/2005 -0400, sabatka@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Hi, as a blind guy it would be very helpful to have the scales I need to
practice in one place without a lot of stuff I must use my talking  computer
to read through.
<...>