[Harp-L] Jam Camp video clip (Gussow & Gruenling) / Internet Radio

Hi -

Just a note that I updated my "What's New" section of
my website with a new video clip from the St Louis Jam
Camp. Not quite high-definition, but thought it may be
interesting enough to check out.

www.dennisgruenling.com/sitemap.htm

It was just Adam Gussow and myself jamming together
towards the end of his version of "Everyday I Have The
Blues". Hopefully both formats (for Mac & Windows)
should be working.

I will be out of town for my Thursday radio show this
week, going down to Jacksonville. FL to do another Jon
Gindick Jam Camp with Adam Gussow, Richard Sleigh, and
of course Jon Gindick himself. If you won't be there,
you at least can check the clip to see what fun you'll
be missing at Sunday's jam.

I will try to be on the radio tomorrow (Wed 8/3 1PM)
but the station schedule may not permit, even though I
have it listed on my site.

Hope to see you all at Jam Camp, or at SPAH later this
month!

Thanks for listening
-Dennis Gruenling

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs