[Harp-L] Road trip - must go no mail

Greetings fellow 'L-ers,

Just a quick note to say Kenny Sultan and I are off on the road for the next few weeks -- first to Mammoth then to England. Since my mailbox will clog up while I'm gone, I'm afraid I have to unsub for a few weeks.

if any of you are going to be at Blues Week (Northampton University, England,) please don't hesitate to stop by and say hello.

I'll be back in a few weeks. In the meantime y'all play nicely with the other kids. :)

cheers and best,

Tom Ball
http://www.tomballkennysultan.com