[Harp-L] I need help, again

Harp Friends ,
    With your help, I got my Super 64 working just fine.  Thanks for the
input.  Hohner sent me the needed spacers when I sent a SASE to them.
 Now, I am back to ask your help in converting piano music to harmonica
music.  I have a big music book for piano with just the right hand notes.
It is titled OVER 1000 FAVORITE STANDARD SONGS.  It has most of the really
good songs (in my opinion).  I have laboriously translated a few of the
songs to harmonica.  I made for myself a 'conversion scale'.  Some come out
just fine and others don't.  I have not yet cracked the code.  I realize
that there are many many internet sites on how to read music. In fact I have
learned a lot about reading music.  I wonder if anyone on the list has found
a simple method, or a conversion chart that works.  STARDUST turned out
great and many others.   yesterday I worked on MOOD INDIGO.  It was pathetic
(my translation).  I don't play by ear at all.  I view that as a gift, maybe
I have that gift deep within and just haven't brought it to the surface yet.

    Thanks in advance for your help.
Gail