[Harp-L] Re: Jam Camp video clip (Gussow & Gruenling)

Thanks...it sure was fun making it!  Must thank the
wonderful Mark Wilson for helping get that on my
computer while I was playing.

Good point about the cues. That is one thing we
actually do at the Jam Camps - have mini-classes on
how to work with a band - cues, stuff to know, watch
for, listen for, etc...Extremely useful information,
and when you get four or more coaches together with
all their experience, that makes for a lot of learned
habits from a band setting to talk about.

All the best

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com