[Harp-L] Barney said, "Nip it. Nip in in the bud"

I don't mean to get into a " I am of Paul"..."I am of Apollo" thing here;
but I will say with certainty that this List; has benefited from have Sonny Jr.
on it. Here's a guy that was taught by a legend...A guy that has spent untold
 amounts of time and money doing  R & D on amps, mics, and speakers. Not  to
mention that he's a fine player and understands what tone ( subjective though
it may be) is all about. So when he talks about harmonica topics...It's worth
 paying attention to.

Some of the comments made over some of the posts reminded me of a quote. "
We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." - Anais Nin...
Everybody has opinions to be sure. All can speak, but not all should be heeded.
Some things should just be dropped for what they are.( blah blah blah )

Anyone that can understand English should be able to see that Sonny  respects
Scott and vice versa. But no friendship or amount of money is going to  make
Gary say something he doesn't believe...same for Scott. Anyone that  wants to
"bait" on this List needs to get more cable channels or  something that
resembles a life. Something.....
I doubt Sonny or Scott will keep making posts responding to the same  dull
diatribes. Just takes up too much time...and for what? Not worth it.  Beating a
dead horse just gets old.

BTW...Good post Ron Tuffel. gh