[Harp-L] A Truly Sad Situation! Huh? Wha?

Hi Ron,

Without trying to be a wise guy, can I suggest you need to relax a little?
What ever feathers were ruffled on any and all amp builders and amp
aficionados they can probably deal with it alright.  There's no need to over
react here - there's enough of that going on out there in the world these
days without harp-L devolving into factions and sides with rancor all over
the place and everybody trying to be 'harp PC'.  There's no "amp wars" or
"clashes" going on here.  And anyway what if there is?  So what? I mean
where are we here- Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood? I think we're all adult enough
to tolerate a few disagreements, Ron.

I, for one feel like this list is pretty easy going on the whole.  I've yet
to be offended and I've been on it close to three years now.  Since a lot of
the people on this list play blues and play through amps, you're going to
get amp discussions.  Amps are musical instruments and extensions of our
harps.  Guitar guys get to talk about their gear all the time and everywhere
but we're supposed to adhere to some kind of non-gear orthodoxy?

I could go on and on but I think everybody gets what I'm saying here.

Sam Blancato