[Harp-L] Masterclass in DC and some questions about the barbershop and also request to Tim Noone

Hi Lists,

I am actually in DC. I am looking forward to meet some
of you.
i am also thinking about going to the barbershop on
Saturday but I do not know where it is.

I am actually on East Capitol Street SE at the corner
of the 7th street.

Would somebody gimme a lift ?? I would like also know
the opening and closing time of the barbershop. Thanks

I am also looking for Tim Noone email address. He sent
me an e-mail, but thing did not worked well on the
computer (my fault) so I have no more his message nor
than his address. Thanks in Advance.

Meahwhile, two french harmonicas players are in DC to
meet you. yuou can also come at the masterclass I will
teach at, teaming up with Allen Radcliff-Holmes.

Fees: $25 for the whole masterclass (2hours)

E-mail me offlist for more informations.

Kindest regards,

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop