[Harp-L] Excusing myself

Too much has hit at one time, and the pressure cooker gave. I had my second
major knee surgery in 3 weeks yesterday, hours before sending those emails. In
 the meantime of the months of pain I have tried to do it without or with
minimal  pain meds so as to not to screw up an amp. On top of it went back to my
full  time job 4 days after first surgery, and did amps. Not a good idea. So I
 appreciate those that have expressed their concerns. I should have just
banned  myself, with so much flying around out there. Will be back hopefully with
full  body parts and in a somewhat sane state of mind. Anyone that has lived
in  extreme pain and the first thought out of your mind is suicide if that is
how  you must live from the second you wake up, as being slobbering medicated
is not  an option, knows what I am talking about. There are so many with these
issues  and others not bellyaching, we have all lost too many family  members
or are experiencing life's issues, no excuses.  I am just  going to recoup the
right way and try and stay on track, hopefully healing this  time. I am
building, just at a little slower pace. Good luck to all. Sonny  Jr.