Re: [Harp-L] trolls

In a message dated 8/3/05 7:14:07 PM, mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> That hissing sound you hear in the background is all the waitresses who
> work in a Hooters in Kansas City breathing a long collective sigh of
> relief.  fjm

   That reminded me of   SPAH in St. Louis... I took list member (I think
he's still here) Javier Argomeda to a nearby Hooters restaurant for lunch one
day. He, being a young, single and good-looking fellow, with limited English, was
quite interested. But he really got a kick out of the name of the   place
when I explained it to him.
    Me, personally.. I would not think of heading to a Hooters place on my
own.
Harp content: Javier kicked butt on blues harp....

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb