[Harp-L] Clarification

A few days ago I posted my opinion about the Meteor. That I  thought It
sounded "thin and didn't project well" By the way, this was my first  post and now
regret it. My intention was not to cause irritation. It just  wasn't my night
to hear what this amp can do. If I had heard something  great, then I would've
said so. It was and is an opinion, that's all it is. I  made a bad first
impression. I will be more careful next time when I feel the  need to put my 2
cents in again. I value the many things I've been learning from  the list. Sonny:
It's hard to know how much, if any, my post had to do with  Sonny signing
off. May have been one more straw...I don't  know. Constant pain and surgeries
can't help either. Well, there it is.  Hope this helps.
Mike