[Harp-L] Sonny Jr.

Sonny Jr. . . . sure glad you're still with us, as I'm
sure are many others. Having been an overactive
athlete most of my life and suffering through too many
injuries and surgeries I understand how your focus
telescopes which tends to lead to being a bit short
with folks and situations sometimes. Pain and injury
will do that.
You have my support and understanding and I would bet
that  is how most others feel as well. You know what
you have to do and may you get back to your old self
quickly.
Harppy Day,
Reach