Re: [Harp-L] ???

Well, it's a nickname for an owl, and eh, a certain part of the female anatomy is sometimes called "hooters", hence the tie-in with the logo of the restaurant (notice the owl on it) and the female wait staff and their typically well presented assets (skin tight tops and very short shorts). Interesting place to dine, of course the places always attract equally creepy customers who go there every day. My daughter used to work at one, thank God that's over.

by the way, Mr. Rogers always creeped me out too so I don't think I'd live in his neighborhood ;^)