Re: [Harp-L] Jam Camp video clip (Gussow & Gruenling) / Internet Radio

Dennis,

Hey, thanks for making that clip. Man! You guys
were on FIRE! Truly inspiring. You traded licks so
seamlessly, you were truly on the same page. I'd
never heard Adam play before... awesome!

Question: What harps/positions were you using?
Sounded to me like you might have been in 3rd and
Adam was in 2nd, but that's just a wild-hair guess.

Excellent stuff.

Stay well!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

>>> backbender1 <backbender1@xxxxxxxxx> 8/2/2005
> 6:46 PM >>>
> Hi -
>
> Just a note that I updated my "What's New"
> section of my website with a new video clip from
> the St Louis Jam Camp. Not quite high-efinition,
> but thought it may be interesting enough to
> check out.
<<snip>>