Re: [Harp-L] SPAH jazz jams

Like the man said, "Come on Down!" Have a little talk with the piano player to let him know how you want to play it, then go for it.

George

On Aug 4, 2005, at 10:00 AM, Mojo Red wrote:

Hey Michael and George,

You know I'm a blues guy, I know I'm a blues guy...
But I do have ONE jazz tune I play. It's Nat
Adderly's "The Work Song"... I play it pretty
bluesy a-la Wm. Clarke, but I do use a chromatic,
and switch to diatonic after the head.

Think I could come in and stink up your jazz stage?
:-)

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.