[Harp-L] Re: Clarification

I know Mike personally. He's a straight up guy. Heck of a harp player.

I vouch for him. He didn't mean nuthin' by it; it's clear to all now that Gary O. was having quite the rough time medically. Our prayers to you, Gary.

Where the "amp war" thing came from, I, as well as many others, haven't a single clue. But it's clear this thing got way outta hand way too fast with little or no substance to that foundation. So it's dropped.

We both attended Hummel's gig on the same night. I'll post my impressions later, but they mirror Mike's to a certain degree. Although, truth be told, I think it had more to do with the player... this one ain't gonna be easy. But I'll explain later.

So, having said that... y'all say "Hi" to Mike McDermott <Bluesreedmc@xxxxxxx>, fellow harp player and close friend up here in the Pac. NW.

Ray Beltran.
--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music