[Harp-L] I dropped my SP 20 and SF Blues clubs

Hi all-

I dropped my special 20, and now the 3 draw won't play right. I took the cover off and looked inside, but did not see anything obviously out of whack-Any suggestions for someone who has never worked on the inside of a harp before (me)? Or should I just get another one?

Incidentally, I am excited about going out to get a lesson from Dave Barrett in October, when I am going to be in California. Really looking forward to have him find all the wrong techniques I've developed since starting harp a couple of months ago-And-Can anyone recommend blues clubs in SF besides Biscuits and Blues, since I already know about that one.

thanks in advance,

Bill