From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of billannette
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 2:29 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] I dropped my SP 20 and SF Blues clubs

Hi all-

I dropped my special 20, and now the 3 draw won't play right. I took the
cover off and looked inside, but did not see anything obviously out of
whack-Any suggestions for someone who has never worked on the inside of
a harp before (me)? Or should I just get another one?

Incidentally, I am excited about going out to get a lesson from Dave
Barrett in October, when I am going to be in California. Really looking
forward to have him find all the wrong techniques I've developed since
starting harp a couple of months ago-And-Can anyone recommend blues
clubs in SF besides Biscuits and Blues, since I already know about that
one.

thanks in advance,

Bill