[Harp-L] Criticism Requested

Hey all,

I did some recording today, just on my home PC, and one of the tracks came out decently.  I was wondering if y'all could give it a listen and maybe offer some constructive criticism.  It's not what I'd call a "song", since I didn't plan the structure ahead of time, but it's a fun little jam of a type I practice with often, and it includes a lot of experimental tonguing and various chugging patterns.  The form is (roughly) blues in C in second position on an F harp.  This is an old Lee Oskar that I keep widely gapped for hard attack.  Anyway, the link!

http://www.auburn.edu/~mettsjg/Hoedown_Blues.mp3

Offlist feedback would be very greatly appreciated!  I'm looking for any suggestions on how to improve my chops on this style of music, since it's one of my favorites to play.

Jonathan Metts