[Harp-L] resonance and higher key harps

Chris says
   First off an F harp is not a good key for your body.  I can hear
   where you mouth resonates and you'll never get the full potential out
   of higher key harps

Is this something you're stuck with, or can it be overcome with practicing
different mouth resonances? I've always hated anything higher than a Bb, too
difficult to play, which was good because I really got into 1st position.
But I've noticed that if I keep my jaw shut and back the harp out of the
mouth some, I'm beginning to like the higher ones better. I think it's
something that can be worked on.
Comments?