RE: [Harp-L] resonance and higher key harps

I think everybody has a natural resonating tone.  What key do you
speak in?  For me, I speak in the key of E and the lowest possible
tone I can create with good resonance is A.  It's no surprise to me
that my music sounds best to me when I play in those two keys.

I can really hear the diffence when I blow through and amp.  E
especially sounds great and it doesn't matter what style of music I
am playing....