[Harp-L] Question for SPAH members

How many Spah members checked that little box on your membership form or
your convention form and gave a little extra money to SPAH in support of
harp-l?  This is not a plea in any way shape or form.  I'm really curious,
I don't want amounts, just a body count.  All replies held in the
strictest confidence.  Just reply to this message with a yes if you did.
Don't worry about it if you didn't.  We're fine on money.  fjm
harp-l-listowner