From: Michael Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 14:55:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Too loud

I usually put my gig bag in front of the amp, or anything else I can find.
Otherwise, I just sidewash the stage with it.  It is plenty loud for me to hear
myself, and it projects well to the audience.  If the amp is being miced, I've
even pointed it at a wall or put it behind the drums.  The big thing is don't
sacrafice your tone if you don't have too.  However, being too loud is worse
then compromised tone.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail