[Harp-L] Question for SPAH members

I guess I need to stress this a little more than I did in my initial post.
 This is not a solicitation for funds in any way shape or form.  I don't
mean for people to feel guilty if they haven't sent money to Spah on
behalf of harp-l.  I don't need them to become suddenly generous.  It's a
level playing field, show up and post within the guidelines you are
golden.  You can't do more than that.  Harp-l is about community and
networking and from where I sit you guys seem to be doing a great job of
handling these tasks.

Survey question, if you're a Spah member did you check the little box and
send in extra money in support of harp-l with your yearly membership?
That's it, no amounts and it's completely confidential and I don't have a
list of Spah members so I can't figure out anything other than a total.
That's all I'm after, really.  Thanks, fjm harp-l-listowner

p.s. Michael Polesky is talking about an informal harp-l gathering at the
upcoming Spah convention, see him for details once you arrive in KC.
He'll be the guy at the bar with the Renaissance within a foot of his
reach.  fjm