[Harp-L] Re: BASSMAN

Blackhat wrote:
"A good friend bought a SJ last year and I have played through it. I loved it. His case...retired, kids grown and gone, red corvertte, and a SJ. My case...working, five kids at home, college on the horizon, mini-van, and a Bassman."

Agree 110%. I've got two small kids and no car (living in a big city, don't want one). My extra dough goes to diapers, food, college fund, etc. That's one of the reasons a Harp Commander is my main "ax." It's small, (relatively) cheap, and can easily be the loudest amp on any stage when plugged into the PA.
MN