RE: [Harp-L] Scales for talking computers

A few days back Glenn requested scales for the harp that work with
talking computers.
Since I made a scalefinder that isn't readable at all with a talking
computer (I tried it, it didn't work :-),
I made one that is.

Glenn told me it works well with JAWS so hopefully other people that use
talking computers will find it practical.

The page is here:
http://overblow.com/tc/

I also made a text only version of my webpage that hopefully works
better with talking computers than the original one does.

If anybody has any suggestions for improvement please let me know,

Tinus
http://www.tenhole.com
http://www.overblow.com