[Harp-L] Re: cheapo amp?

The Epihone Valve Junior sounds pretty interesting for
five watts pure Class A sound for a US C-note.  Check
out this review.

http://www.harpamps.com/tubeamps/index.html

I was looking for something simple like this and ended
up building a Tweed Champ clone.  Of course, I didn't
see this until I was almost finished soldering.

I don't know how much you are planning on spending,
but I've seen used Pro Juniors/Blues Juniors for about
$200/$250 pretty regularly on craigslist.  I didn't go
for one of those because my family didn't appreciate
my playing through a 15W amp in the house.

Joe
http://home.comcast.net/~jlemko

Yahoo! Mail