Re: [Harp-L] Processors - was Clarification

Bill:

If my memory serves me correctly, the preset patches on the RP300a are different than the RP300, but the RP300 and 200 are essentially identical. I've never used a 400 but I see no reason that it wouldn't work.

The only reaal difference between, say, an RP200 and an RP300 I already mentioned: te RP300 has either mono or stereo send, the 200 is mono.

I use the same stage monitors the vocalists use, set just loud enough that I can hear myself decently, but not so loud it bugs the other players. Never really had a problem doing that or any complaints from other folks on the stage.

Ron