RE: [Harp-L] Jam Camp video clip (Gussow & Gruenling) /

"Bobby" wrote:
<If you haven't taken a moment to view this video clip please do so and
<give yourself a treat.  Those two are SMOKIN!  This is what I like to
do
<best...just JAM!
<...
<http://www.dennisgruenling.com/JamCamp1.mpg

I agree.  That's one smokin' clip.

There are lots of nice things there.  Both Adam and Dennis sound like
they're playing swing, not just blues harp over a swing platform.  And
the two harps sound great together -- sounds like Dennis is playing one
of the very low tunings, like a low D, with Adam on a "normal" tuning.
Gives both players a lot of room in the sonic spectrum, so they're not
colliding with each other when they're riffing together.

Cool stuff, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com