Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:04:26 -0300 (ART)
From: soplete@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Bobbie Giordano <bobg@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] like someone famous

Hello harp-l. My name is Pablo from argentina. on this days i´m going to buy
a set of harmonicas. I want a good harp for rythm, but  i´m starting to
practice overblows (now i´m developing de 4 hole overblow).
I readed in yous posts that the special 20 is good for rythms, and the golden
melody is good for overblows.