a more logical choice, IMO would be the mindisc. You can use the minidisc with the mike of your choice and record to cheap minidisc formats, the minidiscs are a few dollars for tons of recording time. Plus, when finished, you can subdivide, name or erase tracks on the player itself. A great way to pass the time while you are on the plane on the way home

regarding cassettes--FORGET THEM. I have not used them in years. They are noisy, have degradation issues and generally useless except in cars that do not have cd players.

randy singer

On Aug 6, 2005, at 9:11 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 01:29:29 +0100
From: "Isabelle Knight" <iknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] italk or voice recorder for ipod
To: "'Harp-L'" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Has anyone used the Griffin italk or the Belkin Voice recorder (or tune
talk) to record music of any sort onto an ipod?

I'm going to the European Blues Association workshop soon and I'm wondering
whether it's worth getting one to record the sessions onto my ipod, or
whether I need to invest in a cassette or minidisk recorder.

Thanks,

Isab

http://www.randysinger.com http://www.randyandnatasha.com