RE: [Harp-L] Happy Anniversary Harp-l! - Archives

Hi fjm:

I know you can't get the archives off the Micropolis drive but what about
the archives that are sitting on harpamps.com?  I just came across them
today and they are allegedly from 1992 - 2003.  I can't remember exactly
when we were on Garply but it was at least around 1999 to 2002 or so, right?
I was off for awhile so I don't remember...plus I'm getting old. :-)

At any rate, there are a lot of archives at:
http://www.harpamps.com/servlet/Archives/index.html and I just read some
from 2000 that discussed some of the garply problems we were having then.  I
don't know if this was the era you were looking for in the Micropolis.

Robert G.