RE: [Harp-L] Why use a delay pedal?

Adding an analog delay pedal is like adding flour/cornstarch to soup.
It doesn't really change the taste but it does thicken it and helps
coat your mouth with flavor.

If you have the right delay pedal (not all are good and some are flat
out badnews for harp) you sound will sound fatter and thicker.

Use reverb for an acoustic event and delay for an electric set up.