Re: [Harp-L] Happy Anniversary Harp-l! - Archives

Just to let everyone know the archives on harpamps.com came from me. I got them from Gary Indiana Warren. There are problems with some of those files, especially in the garply era. It's a lot of hand work to fix what can be fixed and not all of it will end up intact. If the old Garply drive had survived it would have saved a lot of work. I haven't totally given up on pursuing that option but I'm still in the process of tracking down some information that I need to make a reasonable decision. The really good stuff is the wku archive and we have ALL of that from day one on until the migration to garply. fjm